Thursday, November 17, 2011

Via Cellular Device

So, mainly I'm just testing out my Blogger app on my iPhone. I remember checking for this app a few months ago and not finding it... so I'm pretty stoked to have it.

In other news, Spanksgiving Break shall be upon us shortly, and my big plans involve getting started on a paper for Theology... Not really sure exactly what the research will be on. Something along the lines of assessing the personality of Jesus. It sounds super stiff when I put it that way, but, really, what I would love to do, as far as "research" is concerned, is sit down with Jesus and share a bottle of wine; just have a conversation with the guy... "So, Jes, what did You REALLY mean when You said that? Did you ever intend for Your people to do this, that, or the other? What do we actually have right? What about You did we get wrong?"

"Well, Lis, you see... (*insert Truth here*)."

But I don't know if that would count in a Lorenz class as a "scholarly source." ;)

Well, then... to the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment